Thursday, September 10, 2009

Must See TV Thursday


Tonight on the CW there are two great premiers. At 8 is the series premier of The Vampire Diaries and at 9 is the fifth season premier of Supernatural. I have been a fan of Supernatural since the first season and I know that this season is not going to let me down. I am a little skeptical of The Vampire Diaries only because of my traumatic experience watching Melrose Place the other night. The show might just be too much vampire to handle. You have the Twilight series and True Blood already, can there really be a successful teen drama with vampires? Make sure you tune in tonight and check out my blog tomorrow morning for the reviews!

♥ Erin

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yea, one of my hobbies is betting on the success/failure of MTV and CW programming.. my bet is going to be success, simply because CW is riding on the Twilight/True Blood high. Critically though, I think it'll fail miserably. hahaha