Monday, September 14, 2009

Must See TV Monday


I don't know about you, but I have loved One Tree Hill since it started 6 years ago. When they put Gossip Girl on the same night, it turned into my favorite TV watching night. We'll see how they go up against my Thursday night duo of The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural. One Tree Hill is kicking off their 7th season without 2 of their regular cast members, Chad Michael Murray & Hilarie Burton. However, they are gaining some new faces and of course some new drama. I'm not quite sure how well it's going to do without the 2 superstars, but I'm willing to give it a try. Here is the episode synopsis titled, "4:30 AM (Apparently They Were Traveling Abroad)". If you don't know, the shows titles are off of songs or album titles.

"Nathan learns of a shocking accusation that could hurt his career, much to the chagrin of his sports agent Clay. Brooke prepares to launch a new fashion line while Julian decides to produce a new movie. Haley's sister Quinn makes a surprise visit. Meanwhile, Jamie celebrates his 7th birthday." - nice and vague guys

Gossip Girl will be a very interesting one at that. This show just cracks me up because it is sooo over the top and it does have its occasional, "Oh my god!" moments. There were several cliffhangers at the end of last season including Blair & Chuck finally making it official and the return of the dreaded Georgina. This season I'm sure will have the same crazy antics and high school/freshman year drama and will not disappoint. Here is the episode synopsis titled,"Reversals of Fortune".

"As the summer comes to a close, Blair and Chuck are madly in love and adjusting to their new "in relationship status", breaking all traditional rules of dating as would be expected. Serena returns from her European adventure with many secrets to hide and a complicated relationship with Carter Baizen. Nate returns from his travels with a mysterious brunette, Bree Buckley in tow. Rufus, Dan, and Jenny spent the summer in the Hamptons, adjusting to the van der Woodsen's glamorous lifestyle surprisingly faster than any of them expected."

I hope you all enjoy it tonight as much as I will! I'm sure I'll have to battle Tim for TV time because of Monday Night Football. Tune in for One Tree Hill @ 8 and Gossip Girl @ 9.

♥ Erin

1 comment:

Robin Maidman said...

I am so excited for gossip girl!! FALL TV IS FINALLY HERE!!!! It has been a long and lonely TV summer!