Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Lost Symbol & One Tree Hill Music

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown comes out today!! I'm so excited even though I have a laundry list of books to read right now. I'm still working on The Time Travelers Wife, then I'll probably go to The Lost Symbol, but I also have the new Gregory Maguire book A Lion Among Men! Too much, too much! I've really been slacking on my reading too and that needs to stop. Anyway, I pre-ordered my copy weeks ago if you remember at Borders. I'm sure I'll get a phone call tomorrow to come pick up my copy. Happy reading everyone!

*UPDATE!! I got a phone call by the mid afternoon that my book had come in! Can't wait to pick it up.

Last night I got to see my favorite show One Tree Hill's season premier! Of course it was great, but I wanted to give you guys the music list since I get so much of my music from this show. I even have an OTH playlist on my iPod and it has over 300 songs just from the show. Last night had some really great music that will be adding to my iPod as soon as I get a chance. Here is the entire song list from last night

Iron & Wine - Belated Promise Ring
Phillip LaRue - Chasing The Daylight
A.J. Roach - Devil May Dance
Annie Stela - Heart
Novi Split - Hollow Notes
Phoenix - Love Like A Sunset, Part II
Matthew Perryman Jones - Out of Reach
Everly - Quicksand
The Parlotones - Rock.Paper.Scissors
The Eels - That Look You Gave That Guy

Stay tuned throughout the season for my weekly music updates. The show really has gotten me into music I would have never heard about had I not listened to the show. You can always check out the CW for a music list and I also use OneTreeHillWeb.net's music site for all my music needs.

♥ Erin

No comments: