Friday, September 18, 2009

Help me find the look!

So, I was watching my new fave show The Vampire Diaries last night when I fell head over heals in love with an outfit the character Caroline was wearing. After hours of searching, I finally tracked down a couple still shots of her in the outfit. Now comes the difficult part...I need to find the look. I don't need the exact one, but I really like the outfit. I already have the boots (that I couldn't get a good picture of). I have a pair of black and brown boots that would go. So my fellow fashionistas, I need your help finding the dress and the shrug at reasonable prices of course. Please let me know if you find anything! Good luck! By the way, I've looked at Forever21, Charlotte Russe, Target, Ebay, & Overstock (all online) and haven't really found anything. Thanks for your help!

♥ Erin

1 comment:

nikki said...

omg i have that dress from CR but it's hot pink. love the shrug. headed shopping tomorrow so i'll let you know what i find. miss you!!!