Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekend Plans

The first thing on my priority list this weekend is dragging Timothy to go see The Time Traveler's Wife tonight. I prepared him earlier in the week that that's what I wanted to do Friday night. And after the week I had, I'm sure I won't hear any complaints. He won't admit it, but I know he'll like the movie. He felt the same way with P.S. I Love You (don't tell him I said that). I'm thinking maybe we'll get some sushi at Aoba and then catch the movie a little later when all the kids have gone home. This is one movie I'm seeing now and not waiting until after I've read the book because Rachel McAdams is one of my favorite actresses. I've loved her ever since The Hot Chick and Mean Girls. I've posted the trailer for everyone to enjoy!




The song used in the trailer is Lifehouse's "Broken". I have been such a huge fan of Lifehouse for so many years. "Broken" is on their latest album Who We Are. Some other good songs from the album that you should check out are "First Time", "Whatever It Takes", & "Who We Are". Another great song from them that was released as a single is "From Where You Are". You might recognize it from a commercial from Allstate about teen driving. If you like Lifehouse, I also suggest Switchfoot, The Fray, & OneRepublic.

Saturday I'm dedicating to working on my tan with my new tanning lotion (see Monday's post). In the afternoon we're looking at some houses with our awesome realtor. Currently our night time plans are up in the air, but I'm sure something will come up.

Sunday is now dedicated to Beach Volleyball. Tim and I and a bunch of our friends spend the morning and early afternoon at the sand courts by our house. It's a great workout and is really good for your tan.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

♥ Erin

1 comment:

See, Jane... said...

I'm so down for helping you design your new house! exciting!!!