Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend Fun & New Buys

I hope every one had a great weekend! I know I did. It was relaxing and fun! Friday and Saturday was dedicated to relaxing since the weather was rainy. The storm that rolled in Friday night was awesome to watch. I was in the car so I didn't get to take any pictures. Dakota and I were trying to get some time in at the park before the weather got bad. By Saturday night we opened the windows and turned off the air! The breeze that was rolling through was gorgeous, it kind of made me ready for fall. Sunday was our funday...we had breakfast at IHOP. You have to try their Nutella Crepes...sooooooo amazing! Then we headed to the park for a more thorough hike and play time with Dakota that was cut short Friday from the storm. After that we looked at house number 12 I think (no luck). Our neighbors got back from their honeymoon in Russia so we picked them up from the airport and cooked them dinner. After that it was back to relaxing for the night. Our friend Vanessa stopped by with her new puppy, Chester, so Dakota got even more play time for the night. I have some pictures of our trip to the park, Chester visiting, and I got to wear some of my recent purchases this weekend so I've got some pics of those too. Enjoy!



Dakota enjoying the windows being open


Having fun in the creek

Yes, he is dunking his head under water



Chester


My new A&F tube top

Antik Jeans (need to be altered before I can wear them, too long!)


A very comfy A&F sweatshirt



♥ Erin

No comments: