Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wear Today, Gone Tomorrow

I heard about this wonderful website the other day on the morning show that I listen to. Wear Today, Gone Tomorrow is a designer clothing rental website very similar to the Bag, Borrow or Steal website that was made famous from the Sex & the City movie. The merchandise is in great condition, cleaned, and 90% of retail prices. You can rent the clothing for 10% of the retail price for a week from when you receive it and there is an extra cost included to cover cleaning when the article is returned. All items are guaranteed to fit and to be in perfect condition when you receive them. There is no membership fee, and the best part is they also sell items at great prices too! Some of the best designers are well represented like Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Anna Sui, Valentino, & many more. I need a dress for a wedding in a few weeks, but I haven't found anything that I really like. I'm considering renting a dress from this site, I'll keep you posted!


♥ Erin

No comments: