Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rue La La Buys

Last week I was bad and bought 3 items from the Rue La La Sale. I got an awesome pair of Antik jeans for really cheap and 2 super cute dresses by American Vintage. For those of you who do not know about Rue La La, here is the low down...Thanks to my wonderful friend Christina who introduced me to this fabulous online sale that is by invitation only to premier designer boutiques. If I haven't invited you already you can click here to sign up. There is a waiting list if you aren't invited. It really is a wonderful site, I check it everyday. You never know when you're going to find a really great buy that you must have! Here are pictures of the items I bought and should be receiving sometime next week.


Antik Selma 5 Pocket Bootcut Jeans

American Vintage Long Dress in Charcoal


(I could only find a pic in this color)


I also got an American Vintage T-Shirt Dress in grey, but I couldn't find a picture for it. I was dumb and never saved the pictures from the actual boutique. As soon as I get them, there will be pics with all the items on!



♥ Erin

3 comments:

Christina said...

I wanted jeans so bad but they were sold out by the time I was ready to click purchase. :( Can't wait for today's BCBG boutique!!!!

See, Jane... said...

Love love love Rue La La! OneKingsLane.com is great, too. Just like Rue La La, only for home goods.

Sunnie said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I'm glad you enjoy my blog. Feel free to link to me if you want.