Monday, August 17, 2009

My Fall TV Lineup

I can't wait for all my shows to begin again this fall. It marks the end of summer, but the beginning of my guilty pleasure TV. The network I watch the most, and I am not ashamed to say, is the CW. When the WB and UPN merged a couple years ago, everyone was really skeptical about the future of the shows on those networks. The ones that were lucky enough to make it to the CW have really made the network my number 1 channel for guilty pleasure TV. For those of you who don't know, One Tree Hill is my all time favorite show. So get ready for a lot of posts dedicated to that this fall. Gossip Girl and Supernatural are must sees as well. Some new shows on the CW that I'm going to watch are Melrose Place and The Vampire Diaries. I'm really skeptical with Melrose Place because I think 90210 is just plain terrible. I'm curious to see how they transition from the old episodes (that I don't remember all that much honestly). Since I'm such a huge vampire fan, I have to see what The Vampire Diaries are all about. I love True Blood and Twilight, so I have to check it out. Now, without further delay here's my CW lineup:

Mondays


One Tree Hill @ 8 Season Premier Monday, September 14th


Gossip Girl @ 9 Season Premier Monday, September 14th



Tuesdays


Melrose Place @ 9 Series Premier Tuesday, September 8th


Thursdays


The Vampire Diaries @ 8 Series Premier Thursday, September 10th


Supernatural @ 9 Season Premier Thursday, September 10th



I posted 3 shows that have trailers so far. Let me know what you guys think of these shows, I hope you enjoy!







♥ Erin

No comments: