Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mossimo® Paulina Gladiator Sandals

Back in June I posted about these fabulous shoes at Target. I checked atleast 3 separate stores and they either didn't have them or didn't have my size. So I went online and ordered them and of course they were backordered in my size, go figure. Well when I got home from work today I had a target box waiting for me! I was so excited I put them on and wore them around the house for probably 20 minutes! They are incredibly comfortable. I took a couple pics of them, and as soon as I find the outfit I want to go with it I'll take some pics with me wearing them. I really want a long sleeve, heather gray sweater dress to wear in the late summer or early fall. I think the shoes will go perfectly with it. If anyone knows where I can get one for a decent price let me know. I found the perfect one in a Rue La La boutique, but I didn't have the extra cash at the time.




♥ Erin

1 comment:

nikki said...

these are one hot pair of shoes! good purchase!