Monday, June 15, 2009

Poppie Jones Vegas Python Case

I bought this wallet in pink a couple months ago at DSW and I am so thrilled with it. I am sooo tough on wallets, and this has become the perfect design for me. I don't think I'll ever go back to an ordinary soft wallet (unless it's designer of course). It's great for an every day wallet, and the best part about it is it keeps from hoarding a ton of change that always breaks the zipper! Guilty! I now keep my excess change in a collection bottle, and when it's filled I'll go turn in the change for some cold hard cash. So my little $20 investment will help me save money in the end. DSW has so many colors, patterns, & designs to choose from and they are all under $40. I have also seen these wallets for sale at Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Express, & Forever 21.



♥ Erin

No comments: