Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Must See Weekend Preview...

Tim and I have been traveling a lot back and forth to PA lately, and everytime we get a weekend break we really take advantage of it. Usually it consists of us doing a little bit of much needed cleaning, playing with dog, eating junk food, and vegging out in front of the TV. This weekend though we are pumped to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I was never really into comic book movies or anything like that until I met Tim 6 years ago, I hadn't even wanted to see any of the Harry Potter movies or anything along those lines. Now, I live for those movies; I'm totally addicted. First priority this weekend is to see Transformers, so I added the most recent trailer for you. It came out yesterday, and if anybody I saw it please let me know what you thought. I loved the first one, so I don't think they're going to let us down with this one.



Now, I don't know if I'll get to see it this weekend, but I can't wait to see My Sisters Keeper. I haven't read the book yet, it's on my summer reading list. This is a must see and a must read for anyone who has experienced a loved one getting cancer. Most importantly I haven't heard from any reviews that the movie doesn't live up to the book. So don't be worried about the movie ruining a great read. This movie is going to be a tear jerker, but I'm hoping you'll walk away loving every minute of it. Earlier this year I watched my grandfather succomb to a 2 year battle with cancer. Movies like this are great to help people cope with loss. I encourage everyone to see it whether you have dealt with cancer first hand or not. Here is the trailer, hope you like it.



♥ Erin

No comments: