Monday, June 15, 2009

7 For All Mankind

Well I finally purchased my first pair of real designer jeans yesterday. I felt like my closet needed a make over. I have too too too many articles of clothing from Abercrombie & Fitch, the downfall from working there. Don't get me wrong, there are a few things that I absolutely love from there. However, most of the poorly made things are getting sent to goodwill. I will argue thought that A&F and HCO have THE best layering tank tops, I will not be getting rid of those. I also own too many pairs of their jeans, some are great jeans but once again I need to weed out the ratty looking ones. It's amazing how much ones style can change in a matter of time. My mom has been bugging me for months to stop wasting my money on these clothes, it took me a bit but I finally listened.



♥ Erin

No comments: